Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some advises on receiver + infrared?

From: Christian Merfels
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some advises on receiver + infrared?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:39:23 +0100

Hi,

okay. Video is pretty much no topic for us (we are using a little camera
but its previewed without live transmission, we'll just capture the film
afterwards), so we might go with a 2.4Ghz modem.

So for the receiver it's good news: just connect it to the decoder
board, and for the infrared sensors bad news: out of stock. I guess
we'll have to wait a while then before we get the latter.
I'll have a look whether I find a shop which sells to France with a
suitable modem and the servo connectors, to order them together.

Regards,
Christian