Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Value of I2C_TRANSACTION_QUEUE_LEN

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Value of I2C_TRANSACTION_QUEUE_LEN
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 22:42:25 +0100

Hi Thomas,

I added a ifndef around the definition so now you can define it in your airframe file, e.g.
  <firmware name="rotorcraft">
<target name="ap" board="booz_1.0"/>
<define name="I2C_TRANSACTION_QUEUE_LEN" value="10"/>
</firmware>
Like you said we should probably set stuff like this (i2c timing and queue length) according to the number of defined mkk motors automatically...
Patches or pull requests are always welcome ;-)

Cheers, Felix