Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Problem with Tunnel

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Problem with Tunnel
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:23:30 +0100

Flashing of the tunnel works although the tunnel does not.

I don't have any hardware around to test at the moment..

I tried to connect the Tiny over Windows XP with Ublox u-center to configure the GPS. Windows detects the Tiny as COM3 but the u-center does not make any connection. I did not further investigate the problem.

My workaround is to use an old paparazzi3 version I had. I have a problem with the LEA-5H having the firmware V6 installed. It is not sending the GPS data to the Arduimu.

Do you have a serial cable to test the normal UART tunnel?

There is another problem I am facing. After installing a new version from GIT I made a new aircraft. After setting all the files I cannot choose any target. The pull down menu is not active.

Where are the targets set? What could cause the problem?

That indicates that your airframe file is not up to date (not a valid XML file according to the DTD), see the latest emails about the new parameter names.

Cheers, Felix