[Paparazzi-devel] input2ivy problem.

From: Chung-Hsin Kuo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] input2ivy problem.
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:34:29 +0100

Dear all:

Hi, I am trying to follow the instructions on web page

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Paul_Cox_Notes#Using_a_joystick_to_control_twog_servo

for using an usb joystick.

It went fine until I tried to run "input2ivy" that gives an error message:

Fatal error: exception Xml.File_not_found("/usr/share/paparazzi/conf/messages.xml")

any ideas on how can I solve this problem? My first try was looking at the input2ivy.ml but I can't seem to find where to fix the code.

Any help will be appreciated.

Chung Kuo