[Paparazzi-devel] Tiny/Gumstix communication

From: Paul Cox
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny/Gumstix communication
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 18:29:27 +0100

Since there's been some discussions about Gumstix/Tiny communications
recently, I thought I'd point out that a working config using a Twog
and a Overo is documented tersely here:

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Overo : bottom of page

The config uses the Twog's GPS UART and the overo forwards the GPS
data to the tiny. It was tested recently (look for twinjet_overo.xml
airframe) but should be considered a work in progress as some parts
aren't done properly.

Those wanting to do SPI with the overo are encouraged to use the LISA
boards as the STM32 SPI implementation is much better than for the
LPC.

Paul