[Paparazzi-devel] GPS susbsystem does not seem to turn on Led #2 on Twog

From: Joseph Schauber
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS susbsystem does not seem to turn on Led #2 on Twog V1
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:43:29 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Recently update my airframe file to XML only. Everything worked as expected with the exception that the green led on the Twog_V1 did not start blinking to indicate 3D GPS lock. I got the system to work as before by putting a makefile at the end .

<makefile location="after">
ap.CFLAGS += -DGPS_LED=2
ap.scrs += gps_ubx.c gps.c latlong.c
</makefile>

This worked but I am wondering if there is another way of doing it. Perhaps a define in the subsystem?