Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AHRS over SPI on Tiny

From: David Carlson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AHRS over SPI on Tiny
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 11:52:57 +0000

Contact hwarm or check out his branch in svn.  I believe they have this IMU working with the autopilot already.

Buzz

On 09/01/2010 09:31 AM, Germar Walter wrote:
Hi,

We are building a fixedwing Aircraft with tiny board.
We want to replace the Thermopiles with a AHRS System. We have purchased the Sparkfun9DOF Razor IMU. On the IMU we are directly calculating eulerian angles via the code provided by http://code.google.com/p/sf9domahrs/source/list.
We have activated the SPI interface on the board to communicate with the paparazzi.
Has anybody done something similar or knows how to use the angles for roll and pitch for stbilization? The code from the gyro.c only takes analogue measurements, but since We have a digital interface we don't want to convert to analogue just to convert back on the paparazzi.

cheers
Germar
_______________________________________________ Paparazzi-devel mailing list address@hidden http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/paparazzi-devel