Re: [Paparazzi-devel] We Need A Good Manual

From: Pierre-Selim
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] We Need A Good Manual
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 09:06:42 +0200

Few links for OCaml:
* The manual http://caml.inria.fr/pub/docs/manual-ocaml/manual003.html
* A tutorial web site: http://www.ocaml-tutorial.org/
* Another one: http://xahlee.org/ocaml/ocaml.html

It might help you to start with the ML syntax.

2010/8/23 Arun Sajeevan <address@hidden>
Hello All,
Thankyou so much for those replies. Now we are fully convinced about the non-requirement of a manual. We will document our processes in a seperate wiki page where all Paparazzi members are welcome to pool in.
Can some body tell me where I can get some good tutorials for learning the basics of OCAML?
And a very basic question : What are the purposes of the FTDI board and ppm encoder?
Thanking you once again for the support.
Regards
Arun