RE: [Paparazzi-devel] I get a blank GCS when executing airframe

From: Edixon Giraldo
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] I get a blank GCS when executing airframe
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 16:14:07 -0500

Hi Felix,
I did check wires, Xbees, and baud rates.  The Xbee's are communicating back and forth.  I can see it by the blinking lights.  I configured them using XCTU software and set them up for 57600baud rate and adjusted the makefile code to match.  Also, using tunnel to communicate with the GPS, I can see that there is a connection with the GPS through the Xbee's, but, it is receiving 0 bytes/s of data.  In u-center I can see the connection blinking green, but, I don't see any data.  I placed the GPS outside to make sure I get a signal.  I don't know what else to check.  Now, about the rules copied to the ground modem, I did the command:

sudo cp conf/system/udev/rules/10-paparazzi.rules /etc/udev/rules.

from the paparazzi3 folder, but, I don't know what you mean about copying them to the ground modem itself.

Thanks.

Eddie.