Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Gain values in airframe file.

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Gain values in airframe file.
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 17:44:06 +0200

Hi Helge,

if I remember correctly these parameters are only used if you have an
airspeed sensor installed.
If you have ROLL_ATTITUDE_GAIN defined you do not need to define
ROLL_PGAIN. I think this is the parameter for a slightly different
control loop (but should behave exactly the same if you don't have a
gyro).

Cheers, Felix