Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Questions about the booz autopilot

From: antoine drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Questions about the booz autopilot
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:17:15 +0200

Hello Matthew

The schematics of the Booz controller boars is available in the svn (
paparazzi4/hw/booz/booz_main.sch )
When you say you need 6 pins, what kind of sensors do you intend to
connect to those pins ? Interfacing external hardware really depends
on what kind of interface your hardware has.
Also what kind of processing do you intend to do with the sensor data
? you should make sure the LPC2148 has enough free processing power
for both collecting the data and running your obstacle avoidance
algorithm.
May I suggest you take a look at Lisa/L. This board features a STM32
that can run the booz code but also has a provision for matting with a
gumstix overo providing ample processing power for payload
applications.

Regards

Poine