[Paparazzi-devel] no GCS module autorun=TRUE

From: Bart Remes
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] no GCS module autorun=TRUE
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:13:25 +0200

Hello world,

I have a problem with a module I have made.

in de .xml file I set the autorun=FALSE and everything works perfect.
I have a module start stop button in the GCS
module can be started and in the messages you see the data.

when I put the autorun=TRUE or LOCK the GCS will stay black.
In the messages I can see the module is working because I have the data I expect.

the demo_module works perfect.

any Idea