Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa build tools and Booz build tools

From: antoine drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa build tools and Booz build tools
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 22:29:15 +0200

Yep, no problem - Lisa ( paparazzi-stm32) uses a new brand gcc 4.4
installed in /opt/paparazzi ( shame on me... I know...  if someone
wants to improve that, feel free ) whereas booz (paparazzi-amr7)  uses
our good old gcc 3.something installed in /usr
Makefile.arm7 and Makefile.stm32 take care to call the right one. All
you need is to set the ARCH variable to either arm7 or stm32 in the
makefile section of your airframe file (example in Poine/booz2_a1 for
a lpc vehicle and Poine/booz2_a7 for a stm32 one).

Now, my understanding is that in theory, it would be completely
possible to compile the LPC code with the same compiler than the one
used for STM32  - it only would require a bit a testing to make sure
I'm not lying.

Regards

Poine