Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Thoughts about the GCS

From: Marko Thaler
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Thoughts about the GCS
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:20:38 +0200

Hello everybody!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about OCaml and future Paparazzi GCS development. You have certainly put my concerns to rest. Such a strong and clear signal from the community about the future use of OCaml will hopefully motivate some additional members to learn the language (I am in! ;-).

I also support the idea of systematically listing bugs and prioritizing proposed changes to the code.

Have a great day,

Marko