Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Thoughts about the GCS

From: antoine drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Thoughts about the GCS
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:13:26 +0800

Thanks to the multi-agents architecture of Paparazzi, implementing a
ground station is only implementing a ground station and not for
example communications, dataloging or others functionalities.
If anybody wants to starts and maintain ( yeah, that's where it hurts)
a new ground control station, in a widespread language, they are very
welcome. There have already been several attempts that I know of and
which didn't go far or last long.
Anyway, every effort is appreciated.
Maybe a first step in this direction would be to write specifications
- I know it's not the most exciting part, but it sometimes works
better when done before implementation

Regards

Poine