[Paparazzi-devel] ocml king

From: Bart Remes
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] ocml king
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 14:55:09 +0200

Hi Gautier,
I was hoping some other people know the GCS code well.
An other prove how great the loss is.

the idea I have about placing the buttons is a kind of matrix.
you can specify in your flight plan file a matrix buttons[2,5]
and you specify every button its place
takeoff[1,1]
home[1,2]
photo[2,3]

the only thing you have to take in mind is to place the buttons whit the same size above each other.
otherwise you have a lot of blank spaces.

it is just an idea.

I will look in the live.ml file but can not promise to get it work.
so if other are willing to help please do.

Bart Remes

Message: 5