RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:17:52 +0200

Dear Nathan,
If you read through  the posts you will notice that many people offered to
make new forums, new wikis, etc. They put some time into putting it online
and...nobody used it...
The system as it is now has its weaknesses but works very well and all the
information can be found at one place.
Yes the learning curve is steep but we are not talking about a wordprocessor
here but about a system that is much more complex in essence.
Actually I found it rather easy to make it work in comparaison with systems
I used before and it flew ok the first time I was in the air. You just have
to read carefully the wiki and understand what you are doing.
To make it short : the people that have experience with the paparazzi like
it and the idea is not to offer a "plug and play" system anyway...
Good luck with your system and don't hesitate to post any question if you
need.