[Paparazzi-devel] Reply to: Auto Takeoff and Airspeed for deroute

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to: Auto Takeoff and Airspeed for deroute
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 20:07:18 +0300

Hi.
First of all do you have an airspeed sensor installed (eagletree)?
Then if you do have one is the "Launch" variable set to 1?
Finally you could use the "estimator_hspeed_mod" like this:
<attitude roll="0" throttle="0" until="estimator_hspeed_mod > 4" vmode="throttle"/>
It uses the ground speed instead and i use it all the time.
I run until i reach 15km/h and then the motor starts.
Have a look at this video where i fly it like this (i am the one who is sitting because i hurt my leg):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYYL3EitQ8&feature=related
Chris