Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Map data

From: Jeremy Reinertsen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Map data
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:29:06 +1000

Hi Nathan,

Once you have downloaded the map tiles a cached copy is stored in /paparazzi3/var/maps/. If you want to use the chached data only then select the "Maps" menu and set "MapsPolicy" to "NoHttp". Paparazzi will then stop trying to download map tiles.

I got banned 3 times by google maps when downloading the Kingaroy region for the OBC. Just wait 24 hours and then download the next block of map tiles to cache ;-)

Cheers
Jeremy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Aherne" <address@hidden>