Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz EEPROM

From: Jayson MacKiddie
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz EEPROM
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 22:17:43 -0500

Why not store the calibration parameters in LPC2148 EEPROM? I imagine there's a good reason. I'm just not up to date yet.

Also, why has VREF2 on the Motor Controller I2C_0 Lever Translator / Isolator (U$11) not been wired to 3.3V in Booz? Our YGE18i ESCs are TTL, and the LPC2148 is 5V tollerant, so 3.3V would work but I intend to include the translator so that the board remains compatible with other ESCs and avoids unnecessary stress on the MCU. Any reason why VREF2 was not wired directly to 3.3V or 5V? Much like what was done with LT_I2C1 on the main board.

Jay