Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Which hardware should I build for Booz?

From: antoine drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Which hardware should I build for Booz?
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:39:15 +0100

Hi

The hardware I am using is at savannah in
paparazzi4/trunk/hw/booz

there are 3 boards
  booz_main.brd : the autopilot
  booz_imu.brd : the IMU
  booz_gps_no_ami_mag.brd : the GPS
and optionaly
  booz_power_board.brd which is just a mosfet i use to sdwitch the
quad on and off

The hardware should be availble ready made from ppzuav soonish

The code is also at savanah in paparazzi3/trunk

make AIRCRAFT=BOOZ2_A1 ap.compile

should build all you need

Regards

Poine