[Paparazzi-devel] Burnt CLK pin on SPI possible?

From: aditya shah
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Burnt CLK pin on SPI possible?
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 19:21:51 +1000

Hello,
I have a bit of a problem with setting up my SPI. I used to have a clean clock output when I set it as master yesterday and when I try to hook up the scope today, the clock is gone  (ground signal). I was wondering if it could be a hardware problem like a burnt pin caused by tapping the scope all the time. All other functions work except for the SPI.

Thanks
Raven