Re: Re: [Paparazzi-de =?ISO-8859-1?Q?vel] Reply to "How to?= =?ISO-8859-

From: martin
Subject: Re: Re: [Paparazzi-de =?ISO-8859-1?Q?vel] Reply to "How to?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q? descent faster? (Fam?= ille Chateauvieux-Hellwig)"
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 18:32:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

this spiral was used for two things. First thing is to get down fast in
case the air traffic control tells you to (e.g. if the rescue helicopter
on Svalbard would have to take off). The other thing was to get the
aircraft down in a controlled way if the IR sensors would have failed.

This procedure is intended for flying wings only (the Funjet). A
"regular" aircraft like the Twinstar will go into rolls. Most important:
make sure that you go through the "down_end" block if you want to leave
and fly normal again. Otherwise the control loop will stay off even if
leaving the block! There are gcs icons downdown and downdownend
available.

Martin

Am 30.08.2009 um  Uhr haben Sie geschrieben:

(http://www.horus-uav-systems.de) is