Re: [Paparazzi-devel] "follow" command dos not compile

From: Aka
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] "follow" command dos not compile
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 16:09:17 +0200

Hi,

thanks Pascal, now its compiling. Are there more things to know how to get it
work? In simulation with two airplanes the follow-command now leads to the
airplanes making spirals around one fixed point when commanding follow (ac_id´s
are correct, I checked..).

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------