[Paparazzi-devel] Problem compiling in paparazzi

From: Michael Caughey
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem compiling in paparazzi
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 00:20:39 -0400

Ok I was following the instruction of this blog: http://www.mannberg.co.uk/paparazzi/?p=5

I simply loaded up ppz and picked the MJ5 aircraft and then changed to the funjet airframe.  I selected target as ac and clicked on build.

I saw a number of warn messages for LED_6_PIN redefined, in airframe.h line 194

The error was in gyro.c function gyro)init line 54,  ADC_3 undeclared.

I"m just trying to get everything set up, so all my xml files are defaults.

I tried to update my SVN check out but i had issues with that as well.  I posted another email about that.

-Michael