Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First power-up of Autopilot OK, some questions

From: Martin P
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First power-up of Autopilot OK, some questions
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 20:24:00 +0200

   S-O-L-V-E-D !!!

Grabbed the scope and tried to find the signals. Got none.
Found out: Data-out on the Xbee adapter PCB doesn't have a connection to the
Xbee.
The connector has two rows of contacts, so I shifted the Xbee to the left row
of the connector, leaving the right side (pins 11 to 20) unconnected.
And - voila - the GCS populated and the messages window showed something.

Well, after a few minutes, the Paparazzi software didn't react any more and had
to be forced to quit. Restarted the software, the signal bars of the GPS are
gone and the GPS is stuck at accuracy level of 12.4m. Get lots of
"WAYPOINT_MOVED" messages in the paparazzi center. So, maybe, this is the duty
cycle problem.

But it looks a lot better than yesterday.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------