RE: [Paparazzi-devel] intersema barometric sensor and sht humidity senso

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] intersema barometric sensor and sht humidity sensor
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:15:50 +0200

OK I have tried to connect the sht humidity sensor. I have added a line with
SHT_STATUS on the telemetry file and I got an error during compiling that it
couldn't find "PERIODIC_SEND_SHT_STATUS()". Is there a problem with the code
or did I something wrong. I added the function that just calls
"DOWNLINK_SEND_SHT_STATUS(&fhumidsht,&ftempsht,&humidsht,&tempsht)" (if I
remember welle) and it now compiles. I don't know if it is working because I
couldn't test it (it was way past my bed time ;-) ). But I found weird that
PERIODIC_SEND_SHT_STATUS() was missing. Did I do something wrong here ?
Cheers
Cédric