Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Wiki Main page

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Wiki Main page
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:33:30 +0000

If you can do the design of the template without tables like the older one will be very good. Or modifying just a litle bit.

Regards
Rui Costa

2009/4/1 Pierre-Selim <address@hidden>
Exactly Thomas, my e-mail was terrible. I didn't meant a total
redesign, it was more about refreshing.

Previously this year we had few trouble because of the page layout.
Right now main page layout is something really aweful with lots of tables.

I just used template system and div instead of tables to make the new layout
looks a bit like the old one (just lighter).

As a matter of fact the result isn't very good, so to me it needs
more work If I want to put it on Main_Page.

However thanks everyone for the feedback.