[Paparazzi-devel] Import tax enquiry

From: Paul Rawlinson
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Import tax enquiry
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 18:17:02 -0000

Hi all,

Just a quick enquiry.
Has anyone in the UK purchased equipment from PPZUAZ in the USA?  If so, were the items you ordered taxable by HM Customs or were the items delivered directly to your door?

I'm trying to get all my components in one go but I have a fairly tight budget and after ordering things from the USA in the past I know our government likes to stick a fairly hefty import tax on items sometimes.

Best regards,

Paul