Re: [Paparazzi-devel] OSAM advanced navigation routine updates

From: Austin Jensen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] OSAM advanced navigation routine updates
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:34:10 -0700

By the way.. the bungee takeoff code is updated. The updated version includes a minimum speed to prevent the throttle coming on when it is being held. The minimum speed also allows the user to move the plane around without having to reinitialize the routine.

The wiki is also updated with more details.

Thanks
Austin

Austin Jensen, Research Engineer
Utah Water Research Laboratory (UWRL)
Utah State University, 8200 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT, 84322-8200, USA
E: address@hidden
T: (435)797-3315

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 4:53 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:

details<http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Advanced_Navigation_Routines#Polygon_Survey>have
> been added to the wiki and the code has been uploaded onto the server.
> It hasn't been tested on the actual aircraft yet, but we will test it
soon.
> Email the list if anybody finds any problems with it.

Hello Austin,
that sounds great.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Marcus