[Paparazzi-devel] Armel Port Initial Version

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Armel Port Initial Version
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:33:49 +0000

I've successfully compiled a full paparazzi stack (well, ironically, except for the arm compiling bits) for the armel.
Bit of an anti-climax really...
In the end, it only took a few makefile tweaks and some creative dpkg'ing to get around some missing armel packages in lenny. I'll package at some point soon and hopefully someone can take it off my hands and host it somewhere. I will also properly alter the makefiles to create a proper build target for an armel device - could someone with more experience tell me if this is the way to do it? It's surprisingly responsive, especially considering it is missing the optimizations of the i386/64 builds. Hopefully, this will prove useful to someone. I'll let the list know when I have successfully connected it to my remote Tiny..

Cheers for all your help and suggestions!