[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Armel GCS John

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Armel GCS John
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:28:24 +0000

@John - Sorry I missed your second post, that's exactly what I'm using to develop on right now. I had to resize the ext file (dead simple, just resize2fs once you install e2fsprogs) to get the size required for all the development libraries (the image is 2GB at the moment with 600mb free), default image is 1.1GB. My packages at the moment are all a bit nasty, as they've been created quickly with checkinstall rather than the right way, but they work for me. I overcame the ivy-ocaml issue, and am now carrying on with the make... By Hildonise, I meant more to move the interface round to make it finger friendly than port it to maemo, I think a maemo port would be more hassle than it's worth given the need to build the whole toolchain, although scratchbox could be very useful in that regard.
Cheers again