Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should wenot?

From: cory barton
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should wenot?
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:18:03 -0400

When I ordered from Halfbase, I received nothing, and the order never
left the processing status on his website. I waited for about 3 weeks.
Since he would not give any sort of confirmation of my order shipment,
I disputed the order with paypal. I was able to get my money back
through paypal eventually.

Choe, unless you can get your money back from paypal, or your credit
card, you will probably get nothing.

I checked, and he has no activity on the wiki or mailing list for more
than a month. I would support removing him from the get hardware page.

Has anyone had positive experiences with halfbase? I know a few people
have received some of their order from him after a long wait, but has
anyone received their complete order in a timely fashion?