RE: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Receiving

From: Brendan Chen
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Receiving
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:51:18 +1000

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the reply. The bit I don't understand is that after I put in the
lines in the message.xml (code below), how will the GCS know when to use that
format and how would I have this data displayed on the screen?
<message name="AirspeedData" ID="6">
     <field name="airspeed_1" type="char" unit="m/s"></field>
     <field name="airspeed_2" type="char" unit="m/s"></field>
</message>

Another thing is that I can't find an 'autopilot' dir from inside the 'sw' dir,
and I had a look for downlink.h, although there are few files at various
locations, they still look reasonably same. I'm not sure which one to use?

Thanks
Kind Regards,
Brendan