Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Re: Order from HALFBASE - Should we or shouldw

From: Hillar Lago
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Re: Order from HALFBASE - Should we or shouldwe not?
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 19:09:47 +0000

I have not been able to test my board since I never received the cables he said would be included free. I hope my IR sensor and Tiny board are not DOA. I have not heard back from him in more than 2 weeks so i do not know if he is going to ship the cables or not.

How frustating this whole order has been been. I do not recommend anyone to order from HALFBASE you will be dissapointed at one point or another.

Jeff I am still waiting on your replay and hope to get the cables and the 10% off for this was ordered from a university FIU. I can not believe you have not even honor that.

Hillar

-------------- Original message from "michael matkov" <address@hidden>: --------------