[Paparazzi-devel] 1st flight, altitude, I2C

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] 1st flight, altitude, I2C
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 08:31:57 +0200

Hi all,

I made my first flight yesterday. Everything went allright. That was a bit unexpected regarding the complexity of the system.

My plane is a funjet quite "standard". One difficutly though : the altitude wasn't setup correctly. I am still unsure about the different readings and data in the flight plan : are they "gps altitude" or "ground altitude" ? More explanations in the wiki would be welcome (especially about the different readings in the GCS).

One more question : I intend to hook up meteorological instruments in the plane and transmit data with the paparazzi. My idea was to use the i2c interface. I have some code running well with an lpc2148 prototype board. As anyone of you achieved it allready ? Did you use another approach ?

Cheers

Cédric