Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Idea for GCS

From: pascal . brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Idea for GCS
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 23:15:05 +0200

Hi,

a new feature has been added in the GCS to save the current values of the
settings in the airframe file:
    http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/index.php/GCS#Settings
This requires an additionnal "param" attribute in the corresponding "dl_setting"
elements of the settings configuration files (examples in basic.xml and
tuning.xml).

Warning: Please backup your airframe file before starting to play with this
utility (it will automatically be done for you soon ...) and use a diff utility
(e.g. tkdiff) to check that you get what you expected.

One beer for Cyril and me (and another one later for the other requested
feature).

--Pascal

Reminder: The libocaml-ocaml-dev package, now among the dependencies of the
paparazzi-dev package, is required to compile this new code.

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3ohtaLbSm1EfTSwzTjfyvRJwRsBFmbJVczSpgpe7slHrEBnf/