[Paparazzi-devel] Maps not loading correctly

From: hillar73
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Maps not loading correctly
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 22:17:39 +0000

Hello all,

I have updated the CVS to reflect the new Google server changes. When I try to load the maps after updating the coordinates in the flight plan I do not get the correct tile for my area. my coordinate is lat 25.757440 lon -80.373282, this should bring Florida International University in Miami, USA, but it does not. What I see is a very low resolution patch of what looks like vegetation.

I have tested other locations with similar results. If I test a coordinates in China (lat 36.065881 lon 120.313481)  I get correct results.

Is any one having similar problems? Can someone test the FIU coordinate and let me know what they get?

Thank you

Hillar