Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hi Questions about UART1

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hi Questions about UART1
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 00:39:29 GMT

Both modems must be set to the same baud rate *and* protocol (API or
transparent serial).  Everything else in the system, PC, autopilot, etc. must
also be set to this same baud rate and protocol.  Start by connecting each
modem to u-center and setting them the same, then connect one to the ap and
look for data coming into u-center, then reboot to pprz.

Note that the ap can temporarily or permanently reprogram the modem if
configured to do so in your airframe file.

-- "ÃÖ¿øÀç" <address@hidden> wrote:
hi guys! I am almost new to this paparazzi.. plz help me~

I have some problem with UART1.. I found my modem is working well on
xp with X-CTU..(actually It worked well before) suddenly However my
modem can't have communication between each other. while I pulged it
on the board, it doesn't work with U-CENTER on xp but I can upload
tunnel...
I think there is some problem with UART1 which allows modem to
communicate betwwen the board and PC..

my question is " how can I solve this problem? " plz give me some information!!

thanks!