[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi with a wifi link?

From: Yoann CONGAL
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi with a wifi link?
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:03:42 +0200

Hello,

I'm a French student in an internship in an AI lab
(http://www.robot.jussieu.fr/?op=view_equipe&id=2&lang=en) . I want to
use paparazzi to show data from an UAV (a glider). I will have to
write my own embedded software on the hardware I have (Crossbow
stargate & micronav). The link between the glider and ground will be
in wifi.

I didn't see any information about a wifi link. I might have missed it.

So, from what I understood from the code/doc/wiki, I will have to
write my own "sw/ground_segment/tmtc/link" to use the wifi as a link.
Please tell me if I'm wrong.

I don't know Ocaml so I will code in C. Thanks to the Ivy bus, I will
be able to "easely" replace "link".

I would like some pieces of advice about the best way to do that. Do
you have any idea?
Did anyone already began something about the wifi link?
I found the ~/paparazzi/conf/messages.xml. Is there more info about
your ivy protocol?

If you're interested, I agree to release my code into paparazzi.

Thanks for your time,

Regards,

Yoann CONGAL