RE: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LEA-5H Module Freeze after 30 seconds

From: david
Subject: RE: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LEA-5H Module Freeze after 30 seconds
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:16:53 -0700

"if you have nothing better to do with your CPU cycles than to parse
ASCII" ... :)

Ok, hard to argue that logic. I will look at sw/airborne/latlong.c

I am a bit slow, still learning, I will get up to speed soon. Forgive my
dumb questions in advance. I know I'm going to have them when I get into
this code.

But, I am as always willing to take the time to figure it out and share
what I find so thank you for helping...everyone.

Regards,
David Conger