RE: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LEA-5H Module Freeze after 30 seconds

From: David Carr
Subject: RE: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LEA-5H Module Freeze after 30 seconds
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:18:33 -0500

David,

I had a LEA-5H mounted on a Tiny 2.11 ordered by one of my customers.  I
didn't notice any lockups in the tunnel mode of operation.  However, the
current draw was higher and and the performance was not all that much
different from the LEA-4H that I ship standard.

The migration guide does outline some pinout issues and software changes.

Best of luck,
David Carr

Assembled Paparazzi Boards
http://mantiselec.com