[Paparazzi-devel] LEA-5H Module Freeze after 30 seconds

From: david
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] LEA-5H Module Freeze after 30 seconds
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 01:47:33 GMT

Just to test I had a Tiny2.11 assembled with an LEA-5H.

Impressive. On power up with the tunnel loaded, inside my house, it got a 3D
fix in about 3 seconds. Truly incredible.

On the downside. After many tests it freezes exactly 30 seconds after power on
every time. It exactly 30 seconds every time. I did many tests to be sure.

Also, it will freeze instantly upon dong any "send" command. Change any setting
and hit "send" it will lock up.

Any ideas? This module is amazing. Compared to an LEA-4P it seems a huge leap
in sensitivity...there's just this little issue of only working for 30sec to
overcome ;]

-David Conger