Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Starting with the Paparazzi project

From: Carlos Hellín
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Starting with the Paparazzi project
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:43:29 +0100

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 03:37:56PM -0400, Yves Touchette wrote:
> Carlos,
>
> You need to tell us a bit more about your project and the skills/experiences
> of your team.
>
> What kind of airplane would you like to fly and what kind of mission would
> you like to accomplish?

The aircraft doesn't matter by now, while it is cheap and we can put
all the hardware possible (GPS, sensors, video camara...)
Our mission is the _fun_ and learn new things.

> How's your team experience with the following subjects:
>
> - Remote controlled airplane construction and operations

We have never had a airplane, we don't know very well.

> - Linux

No problem. With tell you that my OS is a Debian and my
team also knows use Linux.

> - Electronics assembly (fine pitch surface mount)

I have knowledge of electronic digital and analogue, don't know whether
can be useful

> - Software development Then we will be able to give you better guidance.

There are some things that I have development and I know of some
programming languages, now e.g'm learning C.

> The wiki should also answer most of your questions:
> http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/index.php/Main_Page-yvest

I have read many articles of the wiki, but I don't see where buying
aircraft or hardware.

Thank you for your help!

        Carlos Hellin