[Paparazzi-devel] Assembled Tiny 2.11, IR boards, and LEA-4P modules ava

From: David Carr
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Assembled Tiny 2.11, IR boards, and LEA-4P modules available for order
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:14:16 -0500

I am pleased to announce that preassembled Tiny 2.11 boards and accessories
are now available for order.

Prices (USD):
Assembled Tiny 2.11 board with U-blox LEA-4P: $250 ($260 with picoblade
connectors installed)
4-Axis IR board: $75
2-Axis IR board: $55
U-blox LEA-4P module: $75
Melexis MLX90247 IR sensors: $12

Lead time is currently 4 weeks.  I can accept payment via cashiers check,
money order, wire transfer or paypal.
If you're planning to place an order, please let me know by 3/18 so that I
can size my quantities appropriately and reduce lead time.

Looking forward to a new fleet of Paparazzi powered UAVs...
David Carr