RE: [paparazzi-devel] Need control gains of standard trainer 60 sized mo

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [paparazzi-devel] Need control gains of standard trainer 60 sized model
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:43:29 -0700

Mohit,
The way paparazzi is set up currently(I would like to see this fixed) is that the final control loops work on the servos pulse, and not a deflection angle of a surface.  Therefore even if someone had flown a 60 sized trainer before, there would be no corrilation to the gains, unless you know the servo throws.  Im pretty sure no one has flown this big of a model with paparazzi before either, so Im guessing you are going to be out of luck.

AJ Kochevar