[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Centre - 2 problems

From: Paul Rawlinson
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Centre - 2 problems
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 00:43:27 -0000

Hi,

I've just joined the Paparazzi mailing list tonight as I am currently looking at building my own UAV using TINY v2.11.
I've been following the Paparazzi progress for over a year now so am very aware of the 'mission' and am keen to first of all create a working TINY of my own and to secondly try to add some extras of my own through experimentation.
I want to push the UAV envelope to the extremes.

My first question is:
I have hit my first problem and I'm sure someone on the mailing list will know the answer immediately. I have tried entering various lines of code to my first test flight files using the Paparazzi Centre software but still find I have the following error during the 'build' process of my flight_plan (and even the example flight plans!).

infrared.c:160:2: error: #error "Neutrals on roll and pitch depreciated. Please define IR_ADC_IR1_NEUTRAL and IR_ADC_IR2_NEUTRAL"

My airframe file does contain these values and are defined correctly I believe. I'd also like to add that I installed Paparazzi 3.2.2 using a package manager and as far as I can tell it has installed successfully.

My second question is:
When trying to execute the 1st example SIM the process fails because the file SIMSITL.PL cannot be found. Where should this file be?

I appreciate any pointers that will help me resolve this issue.

Kind regards,
Paul.