[Paparazzi-devel] IR sensors

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] IR sensors
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:42:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

Are these of any use to us:

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/item/IRD-10/280/INFRARED_DETECTOR_MODULE_.html

-Thanks,
Uttam

----- Original Message ----
From: Matthew Currie <address@hidden>
To: Paparazzi Devel <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 6:05:19 AM
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny13 1.1 / Servo Output

Group,

  I have been diagnosing my servo output problem on my Tiny13 1.1 for
some time now.  I put the Tiny13 under a 20-400x digital microscope and
verified that all the crucial solder joints are great.  I currently have
the Tiny13 under a DSO and now see that SERV_CLK is sending what looks
like a reasonable clock, the SERV_RESET is sending a signal, but the
SERV_DATA line is being held at VCC with no PPM signal present.  This
now explains why my servos were moving to extremes and binding the
control surfaces.  I checked the SERV_DATA line all the way to the LPC
pin and verified it is held high there.  Is there something obvious I am
missing?  Is this a symptom of a software misconfiguration?  Did
anything change between Tiny13 and Tiny2 and maybe I have a bit of code
crossed over?  Thanks guys.

Regards,
Matthew