Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2

From: Michel GORRAZ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:01:38 +0100

To verify the IR sensors hardware, you need a voltmeter and a solder iron :

-plug the voltmeter between the IR output signal and the ground
-power the sensor board (3.3v)
-with no heating source near the sensor board, you should read about +1.65v on the voltmeter (half of the power supply voltage)
-if you put the (powered :-) solder iron near one of the thermopiles you should read almost 0v or +3.3v according the side.

Check all the axis with this method and...that's all !

@+
Michel