[Paparazzi-devel] MaxStream

From: Brad Douglas
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] MaxStream
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 17:21:13 -0800

Hello,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction on my last post.  I have
another question when someone has a moment.

The wiki is a little vague about necessary modem hardware.  MaxStream
seems to be the likely choice for me, but I'm not entirely sure exactly
what I need.

Am I okay with getting two XBee-PRO cards and use USB->Serial cable for
the ground station?  Or should I have a standalone USB modem for the
ground station?

A quick search through the list archives didn't turn up anything.

Thanks,

--
73, de Brad KB8UYR/6 <rez touchofmadness com>